Sage Computer info wanted.

From: Kevan Heydon <kevan_at_heydon.org>
Date: Mon Mar 29 07:48:30 1999

I have a Sage IV computer out on loan to a company that is using it on
their production line. It turns out that they need to use it for longer
than expected which means that they are concerned about Y2K problems with
the hardware. (They need for another year possibly)

I offered to ask around so if there is anybody out there with a Sage IV I
would like to talk to them. They are investigating too but any data I can
get would be most welcome.

Thanks

--
Kevan