4116's and other memory

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 11:57:49 1999

In the event any of those reading this list are in truly desperate need of
4116's to resuscitate you elderly computers, please let me know. I have a
supply of these which though limited is excessive. They're yours for the
postage, provided you have an otherwise running system in which to use them.

There should be no need for disfuguring an original board in order to make a
part foreign to its design work in place of what belongs there.

I also, incidentally, have some of the 18 (?) -pin dual DRAMs made for the
Apple-III's memory board, and, in fact, have a spare apple-iii memory
daughterboard which is serving no useful purpose here. If you've got an
apple-III with memory problems, perhaps this is for you.

If you have other "old" memory needs, e.g. 2115's (Intel 1kx1's, 25 ns) or
maybe something equally out of date, let me know where you would use them
and maybe I can help you out.

Dick