Tandy 100 pile - could it be valuable?

From: Ward D. Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 16:01:34 1999

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Tony Duell wrote:

> > What's the difference between the 100 and the 102? Any other models?
>
> The M102 is thinner, and uses standard 8K*8 RAM chips rather than the
> 4-chip hybrids used in the M100. Probably electronic differences as well,
> but I have neither the M102 or its tech manual.

The biggest difference from a user's point of view was that the 102
expansion bus was a header connector, easier to connect than the big
DIP socket under the 100 -- a real advantage with the Disk/Video
interface.
--
Ward Griffiths
"the timid die just like the daring; and if you don't take the plunge then