OT: 'Melissa' Virus

From: Ward D. Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 16:18:12 1999

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Tony Duell wrote:

> > The problem in a nutshell, don't open any messages in a Microsoft E-Mail
> > program with the following title "Important Message From: {persons name}".
>
> Don't worry, I won't. In fact I won't use (modern) Microsoft <anything>
> for any purpose ;-)

Yup. ROMs and ROM images from back when BillG was actually
coding are mostly OK (the Mod 100 is supposedly the last time he
actually wrote code), and such things as extensions to the ROM
to let it access disk. But as soon as I finish converting some
spreadsheets to StarOffice, Excell goes and at that point I'll
probably fiddling with Wine.
--
Ward Griffiths
"the timid die just like the daring; and if you don't take the plunge then