Drive alignment tool, diskettes

From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 17:02:40 1999

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Tony Duell wrote:
>Hmmm... Are new 5.25" drives still being made? They're not that common in

I don't know about being made, but they are still in stock. You've
probably seen those 5.25" and 3.5" drives in a single half height unit (of
course, both work half as poorly as they would if they were full sized).
I'm pretty sure that normal half-height drives are available as well.
Either way, there are so many 5.25" drives out there, I think that we
could use the standard 'if you fill a train up with these, it could go
around the earth n times' phrase...

--Max Eskin (max82_at_surfree.com)