Picture of my latest haul

From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 16:59:23 1999

> http://world.std.com/~mbg/move_step00.jpg

For one thing, I want to ask what a few of these items are. For one thing,
what are the three identical units on the rightmost rack? Also, what is
the tall unit right above the green PDP in the middle rack? Also, what is
the top unit in the short blue rack?

Next question: Is there anything you can do with these that my DECMate
can't do (besides peripherals that the DECMate doesn't have)

Last question: What did you use to make this picture?

--Max Eskin (max82_at_surfree.com)