Picture of my latest haul

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 18:57:54 1999

<For one thing, I want to ask what a few of these items are. For one thing,
<what are the three identical units on the rightmost rack? Also, what is
<the tall unit right above the green PDP in the middle rack? Also, what is
<the top unit in the short blue rack?

I'll leave this for Megan to map.

<Next question: Is there anything you can do with these that my DECMate
<can't do (besides peripherals that the DECMate doesn't have)

Not much other than the difference in expansion capability. However for
much of the PDP-8 software the 8E is the "standard" for many devices in
the IO realm. One thing does stand out... you can load core with a
program, power off and years later power up and execute that program.

Allison