Picture of my latest haul

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 19:57:19 1999

>Next question: Is there anything you can do with these that my DECMate
>can't do (besides peripherals that the DECMate doesn't have)

A PDP-8/* with a front panel is a thing of beauty as well as a pretty cool
computer. I'm not sure what a basic DECmate looks like, but the DECmate 2
& 3 definitly aren't a thing of beauty!

                        Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |