Strange DEC box

From: Karl Maftoum <karlm_at_blitzen.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Mon Mar 29 21:10:31 1999

Hi All,

Today I salvaged a very odd looking DEC box, and I have no idea what it
is. It is in a black metal case, with vents at the top, the external ports
look like those of a VT-100, it has Video in, Video Out, Comm, 20ma
Current Loop, and keyboard. The model number is stamped 70-17562-01, but
the Serial number is stamped N/A.

Does anyone know what this is? I suspect it is some kind of terminal, but
I'm not sure.

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: k.maftoum_at_student.canberra.edu.au