Help: root password for System V/i860

From: LordTyran <a2k_at_one.net>
Date: Mon Mar 29 21:21:40 1999

Hello, I'm not very familier with System V, but can you boot it into
single-user mode?

Kevin

        After sifting through the overwritten remaining blocks of Luke's
home directory, Luke and PDP-1 sped away from /u/lars, across the surface
of the Winchester riding Luke's flying read/write head. PDP-1 had Luke stop
at the edge of the cylinder overlooking /usr/spool/uucp.
        "Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1. "You will never find a
more wretched hive of bugs and flamers. We must be cautious."
                -- DECWARS
| Kevin Stewart | "I am a secret |
| KC8BLL ----------| Wrapped in a mystery -Milford High School |
| a2k_at_one.net | Wrapped in an enigma Drama Tech Dept. |
|jlennon_at_nether.net| And drizzled in some tasty chocolate stuff.|