Strange DEC box

From: Daniel T. Burrows <danburrows_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 22:05:42 1999

Yes. That is the "toaster" that is a VT100 logic board and power supply to
provide 'normal' text and video sync on green with a VS11 graphics board
set. I have a few here along with the VS11 boards and docs. If you don't
have the VS11and cab kit you can use the video out and go straight into a
VR241 green.

Dan