Vector Graphic range...

From: Kevan Heydon <kevan_at_heydon.org>
Date: Tue Mar 30 07:01:28 1999

I have been offered a "Vector Graphic B" and would like to find some more
information about it. I have found they did a 1 and 1+ from the Haddock
book and I have seen reference to an "MZ" on the comprehensive computer
catalogue. Where there other machines in their range? The "B" apparently
runs the p-system was this common for these machines or did they run any
other systems? I would like to talk to any other collectors out there who
have one of these machines so I can work out just what I will be getting.

Many Thanks

--
Kevan
Collector of old computers: http://www.heydon.org/kevan/collection/