bringing up an 8f...

From: Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi_at_sfu.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 30 23:17:47 1999

Hi Allison:

The schematic is on my website, as I said in my email yesterday!

See http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/pdp8, it's the H740. I had a similar
problem, the cause was a shorted bypass cap.

Good luck, let me know what you find!

Kevin

PS Let me know on those qbus/unibus cards too, once you get the stuff!

Kevin

--
Kevin McQuiggin VE7ZD
mcquiggi_at_sfu.ca