Collectors list

From: Christian Fandt <cfandt_at_netsync.net>
Date: Wed Mar 31 12:10:32 1999

Upon the date 09:13 AM 3/31/99 -0700, emanuel stiebler said something like:
>Hi all,
>
>Because i feel so lonely here in Denver, i got the idea of collecting a
>list of the listmembers. I simply want to see, in what areas you can meet
>people an what they collecting.
>
>I think a list with only a zip code, name, which computer/other stuff you
>collect should do it.
>
>What do you think ?

I'm 'alone' out here too. A couple of the closest list members to me are
over in Kitchener and Toronto, ON but both are at least three hours drive
away (if not snowing).

Could be a good idea though.

Regards, Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt, Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY USA cfandt_at_netsync.net
Member of Antique Wireless Association