Collectors list (offer)

From: Brian Mahoney <bmahoney_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 31 16:35:43 1999

Here's an offer you can't refuse! I will offer (once) to compile the list and
distribute it or put it on my site or the new Toronto Classic Computer
Collectors site (T3C).

Send me as much or as little as you want and send ONLY the information you want
posted on the Web. I suggest name (last name and first initial is ok, first
name if you want), town/city or nearest metropolitan center, email (get one of
those free ones if you don't want to get hassled), province or state, zip or
postal or country, SHORT interest list.

At some point, this list could be used as a charter list for a newsletter that
some folks are talking about.

Also, the T3C would welcome articles, links to home pages of list members,
anecdotes, etc. for our new site. Email me, not the list, and please don't
send binaries. They can be sent to t3c_at_xoommail.com or just give me a link to
the site where they are located. Swap listings are coming soon and I will
email members of the compiled collectors list as soon as swaps are ready to go.

Brian Mahoney
--
http://suite101.com/welcome.cfm/antique_computers