Collectors list

From: emanuel stiebler <emu_at_ecubics.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 14:52:57 1999

Hi,

----------
> From: Don Maslin <donm_at_cts.com>
> To: Discussion re-collecting of classic computers
<classiccmp_at_u.washington.edu>
> Subject: Re: Collectors list
> Date: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 1:09 PM
>
> On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, emanuel stiebler wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Because i feel so lonely here in Denver, i got the idea of collecting a
> > list of the listmembers. I simply want to see, in what areas you can
meet
> > people an what they collecting.

> I think that zip codes are only useful for mailing.

I thought about the zip code because you could sort the list very easy.
And in the sorted list, you could easy find out, if anybody is near you.
But ok, we can do a list with:

country/state/city name interests

so it still can be sorted.

thanks all for your attention ;-))

cheers,
emanuel

BTW, i don't like to see real email-addresses here, i get enough spam
already :-((