A IIgs keyboard is a?

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_netwiz.net>
Date: Wed Mar 31 20:18:47 1999

>>>Apple IIgs-style ADB keyboard - finally!
>>
>>Which model keyboard is this?
>
>The "Apple Desktop Bus" keyboard.

OK, I know the IIgs was the first ADB system, hence first Apple ADB
keyboard, but I have heard several different keyboards refered to as "the
IIgs keyboard".

M0487 Small, no function or direction keys, and indents on both sides of
the rear where the ADB plugs are.

MO333 Apple Desktop Bus Keyboard, small like above, similar in shape to the
487 but does not have the trim around the keys... basically, the keys go
straight to the edge of the keyboard. The keys also have indentions around
the edges.

661-0603 Apple Keyboard II, number may be a replacement part number.