A IIgs keyboard is a?

From: Jim Strickland <jim_at_calico.litterbox.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 21:26:35 1999

The one that I see most often with GSs are A9M0330
Keys go all the way to the edges of the keyboard, keys appear to have trim.
Ergonomic nightmare if you have big hands.

> MO333 Apple Desktop Bus Keyboard, small like above, similar in shape to the
> 487 but does not have the trim around the keys... basically, the keys go
> straight to the edge of the keyboard. The keys also have indentions around
> the edges.
> 661-0603 Apple Keyboard II, number may be a replacement part number.

Jim Strickland
Vote Meadocrat!  Bill and Opus in 2000 - Who ELSE is there?
Received on Wed Mar 31 1999 - 21:26:35 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:32:23 BST