What do you do with 256k Wang

From: Fred & Lenny <frednlenny_at_compuage.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 20:40:23 1999

        Okay, I own a computer so of course to everyone who doesn't I'm some
kind of expert (not).

        So the other day this guy brings me this 256k Wang, wants me to set
it up for him. Set up to do what? Alright maybe I may have some old DOS
stuff a wordprocessor, spreadsheet, hell maybe I even got a pong game still
laying around. My problem is how do I write to this thing?

    Its got one of those old floppy drives with the lever and all (never
used them I was running a Mac before IBM saw the light). The hard drive is
from the stone age (is this SCSI compatible?) And the mother of all boards
with connections for a network possibly? Probably a mainframe Yuk. Anybody
ever own one of these things? Can anything be salvaged? Is this just an
overgrown typewriter? How am I going to write to this thing without
destroying my computer? Help Help Help...

Here's some numbers: cpu 256kb, two PMO30-b 128k Memory expansion, PMO08 c.g.I (monitor controller?), pm02/022-b Winchester controller,Seagate HD, and of course the standard Wang kb and monitor (RGB I think they called them you know green just green). Everything works even has some old data base software still on it.

FrednLenny_at_compuage.com