Collectors list

From: Sellam Ismail <dastar_at_ncal.verio.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 22:17:44 1999

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Jerome Fine wrote:

> So, if you are willing to give your zip/postal code, in effect that is
> an almost exact location of, at the most, a few hundred buildings
> and often only a few dozen. My example is because my street

Maybe in your neck of the woods. Where I live a ZIP code can represent an
entire town of 60,000+ people (like mine for instance).

> So if you don't want anyone to know where you live, don't
> include your zip/postal code, just your country.

I think the rescue list on Bill Yakowenko's site (don't have the URL
handy) can serve the purpose of knowing where generally other fellow
collectors are located. Aside from privacy concerns, its a swell idea.
But I guess it would be on a voluntary basis.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. Anyone's welcome to come
visit anytime. Just send me an e-mail a couple days in advance.

Sellam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

                  Coming in 1999: Vintage Computer Festival 3.0
                   See http://www.vintage.org/vcf for details!
                        [Last web site update: 02/15/99]