Terak software

From: Lawrence LeMay <lemay_at_cs.umn.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 31 22:27:40 1999

I finally got one of my Teraks setup again, and started going over the old
software collection. Played a game of Asteroids, perhaps i'll try rogue
next. I dont think the guys who were working on PacMan ever completed
that game for the Terak, Dang it. I suppose that one was pretty tough
to animate on a LSI-11, 70's based computer system.

Does anyone know if there are any ftp sites that contain Terak software,
or perhaps RT11 for the Terak? I have a few operating systems, a couple
UCSD P-system versions and of course MMOS (Minnesota Microcomputer
Operating System which is strongly based on the UCSD code). I might have
a Basic compiler, and possibly FORTRAN, but i'm not sure if they are
complete or usable.

-Lawrence LeMay
lemay_at_cs.umn.edu