Intecolor Fuse Question

From: Richard Erlacher <>
Date: Sun Nov 14 18:02:02 1999

I've got a few devices with the square fuse holder in them. It's as common
as the round ones, though I've lost covers and had a terrible time replacing

The ones I have use standard (3AG) fuses as do the round ones. I guess
there were a lot of guys who liked square Greenlee punches better than the
D-shaped ones.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Clifton - KC0CUE <>
To: Discussion re-collecting of classic computers
Date: Sunday, November 14, 1999 4:40 PM
Subject: Intecolor Fuse Question

>So I pulled the Intecolor terminal out of the car...model 8001i. The fuse
>is missing
>but I'm wondering what the deal is: It's a square fuse holder. I've
>always seen
>round ones before. Are there standard fuse types that fit this holder and
>how hard
>will it be to find a new cover for it?
>Anthony Clifton - Wirehead
Received on Sun Nov 14 1999 - 18:02:02 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:32:29 BST