Santee swap serendipity

From: <(>
Date: Sun Apr 2 13:14:15 2000

>> >So what do you call the plug on a 'walkman' headphone? We'd call it a 3
>> >pole (or 'stereo') 3.5mm jack plug.
>> Here when it's not called 3.5mm, it's called 1/8th inch. And the 2.5mm
>> version is 3/32 inch.

>Yes, but what do you call that type of connector? Is it a 'phone plug'
>even though it's not 1/4" in diameter, or what?

Yep, it's still a "phone plug", often listed as a "mini phone plug".

 Tim Shoppa                        Email:
 Trailing Edge Technology          WWW:
 7328 Bradley Blvd		   Voice: 301-767-5917
 Bethesda, MD, USA 20817           Fax:   301-767-5927
Received on Sun Apr 02 2000 - 13:14:15 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:32:39 BST