Bogosort (was: old threaded languages, was Re: Symbolics)

From: Aaron Christopher Finney <af-list_at_wfi-inc.com>
Date: Wed Mar 1 13:43:49 2000

One of my early CS classes had us graph results of sorts and plot the
order of magnitude...quicksort and mergesort were fairly even, depending
on the "randomness" of the data, and were very close to n*logn on the
graph. There were a couple of other variants of recursive sorts as well,
but I've never really used anything but the basic quicksort in a real live
application...