[OT] Re: DSL Coming -- I may need help!

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed Mar 1 17:04:12 2000

>In the meantime I have RCN ringing the doorbell every week for cable,
>broadband and phone... I hold little interest in cable modem as I can
>see that loading up and getting bogged down.

I think that issue is obvious, so obvious that it isn't a problem. I know
dozens of people on various cable systems, some for more than a couple
years, and it just hasn't happened to any of them ever. Plenty of other
things are a bit of a PITA, but 200k bytes per second both ways is hard to
walk away from at $39.95 a month.