old threaded languages, was Re: Symbolics

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Wed Mar 1 17:28:31 2000

>Anyone remember these? Are there copies?
<
<There was a Byte Press book "Threaded Interpreted Languages"
<from back then. I have it on the shelf at the office, if you
<want the ISBN number.

Thats it. The ISBN number is likely useless by now. The articles
were supposed to get you to a working language but I never saw them
all.

I've been thinking about languages and OSs and building one for myself
figuring what I'd seen back then may help. I'm still leaning toward OS/8
RTS-8 as models. Target cpu is of course z80. Though DEC T-11 would make
a good forth engine.

Allison