Announcing the San Gabriel Valley Classic Computer Enthusiasts Group!

From: Bill Dawson <whdawson_at_mlynk.com>
Date: Thu Mar 2 12:23:05 2000

Aaron,

Is the pun intentional or just one of those times where the brain chose the
most appropriate phrase? Nevertheless, it's a good one.

Bill

Aaron wrote:

        I just wanted to also say thank you to the members of this list for
        helping me develop a hobby that has been not only educational, but
        extremely rewarding and fun to boot. I owe much to you all and deeply
        appreciate the willingness to freely share knowledge and advice that
        defines this group.