teletype photos wanted

From: Eric Smith <eric_at_brouhaha.com>
Date: Thu Mar 2 15:33:33 2000

Earlier this afternoon I wrote:
> Someone recently emailed asking me for help identifying a teletype,
> but unfortunately didn't supply any useful information.

He's now determined that it's a model 28.

But it would still be nice to find a collection of photos of teletypes.
And for that matter, Flexowriters, Creeds, DECwriters, etc.

I'm still hoping to find an LA30 DECwriter someday (as opposed to the
much more common LA36 DECwriter II or LA120 DECwriter III).

Cheers,
Eric