New additions

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Sun Mar 5 07:51:20 2000

Had a pretty good Saturday got the following items:

1. Mac Powerbook 170 with adapter needs a little work but was 29 dollars.
2. Sear Tele-Games Super Video Arcade game with 12 cartridges and 2 paddles.
3. 22- Atari 2600 cartridges, two were new to me. Gateway to Apshai and Haunted House.
4. A Grid 286 and 386 notebooks.
5. About 25 books and manuals for the collection.
6. New in the numeric keypad for the Apple II by The Keyboard Company.
7. Several new mouse pads for that part of the collection.
8. About 10 new cups to add to that part of my collection also.

All in all it was a good day since I also picked up several other items that are 10 years old yet but were too good to pass up.