PDP emulation

From: Bob Stek <bobstek_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun Mar 5 09:48:00 2000

>>This may be old news to most. I have never been exposed to the PDP-11
>>series, but I know a lot of you are big fans. I accidently came across
>>another RPI alum who offers his PDP emulator free for non-commercial use,
so
>>I though Id post some info about it:
>
>John has also been a list member for a few months :^) Downside of his is
>you have to *OWN* a copy of the OS to use it legally. You can't use the
>Hobbyist Emulator license. That only applies to Bob Supniks emulator.

Ooops! I guess that this just proves that I don't pay much attention to the
PDP items - and when I sort my mail by sender, I see that John has been a
lot more active than I. So not only am I old and fat, but my attention
wanders and my memory is ..... (can't think of the word right now). <g>

Bob Stek
Saver of Lost SOLs
bobstek_at_ix.netcom.com