PDP emulation

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Sun Mar 5 09:59:26 2000

Y2K compatible dir listing including the TSX+ time stamp, but doesn't
<support all those innumerable switches yet), PIP.SAV and DUP.SAV would be
<some work but not impossible at all, and also I've always meant to flesh
<my puny FORTH mini-OS into something real. Cause what I'd really like to
<see is something you can legally run on a real PDP-11 w/o any "hobbyist"
<restrictions, since you never know when you might actually make some money
<by accident with these old machines. Media conversion, consulting, whateve
<For a lot of us it's a really fine line between job and hobby!

One possibility is to not try to make DEC compatable utilites and develope
a set of basic utilities so people could develope with and on fuzzball.

Allison