PDP emulation

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Mon Mar 6 19:58:56 2000

<V7 doesn't run. More precisely, it boots and starts the kernel but it
<immediately panics. I can't remember what the message was; it's a long
<time since I tried it.

Ill boot mine and see. I have to do a boot foreign from RT-11 as apparently
there is no boot on the pack.

A copy of your mail as a reminder.... ;)