RRD40 caddy?

From: Maciej S Szymanski <macieks_at_pzl-okecie.com.pl>
Date: Wed Mar 8 07:04:24 2000

It's quite wired. It has two parts - the translucent box and CD holder.
You put it into the unit and holder remains inside while you takes the
box out. To remove CD you have to put box again into RRD40 and holder
with CD click back with the box, and you can remove all (it's
CD+holder+box).
If you want I can send you a photo of caddy from my RRD40.

Maciek