Heathkit/Zenith H-110 (Z-100)

From: KB9VU_at_aol.com <(KB9VU_at_aol.com)>
Date: Wed Mar 8 08:23:11 2000

I have an operational H/Z-110 low profile computer with the Zenith Color monitor. Unit has dual hard drives and a floppy installed internally. MB is the last revision produced and has 768K loaded. The optional Gemini card to run PCDOS (IBM) native programs is also installed. Outboard Zenith 8" floppy drive in the factory enclosure.

Original User Manuals, Technical Manuals and Service Manual set with all service bulletins included.

ZDOS, MSDOS version 2, CP/M-80, CP/M-86 operating systems.

Several applications software items including Wordstar, Multiplan, Condor, and others (15 original 3 ring binder documentation sets) and other user software totalling over 200 5.25" disks.

$150 for the whole lot. Pick up in the St. Louis area. I need to get this system out of the way and into a new home for someone to use. Help!

Thanks

Mike Stover, Florissant, MO