EC-1 owners

From: Dwight Elvey <elvey_at_hal.com>
Date: Wed Mar 8 14:26:24 2000

Hi
 I'm looking for EC-1 HeathKit analog computer
owners. I'm looking to make a group purchase of
a bunch of double miniature banana plugs.
These are the ones that will fit into the
crystal jacks between the bigger banana jacks.
These will allow one to put their resistors, diodes
and capacitors on perminent mounts so the wires
are not easily broken when re-programming. This is
the way the pros do it.
 These are not cheap I've seen them in the Allied
catalog at $4.20 each. I'm hoping I can get a
better price with a group purchase. One would
typically want to have about 25 of these to
have the normal combinations of resistors and
capacitors needed for most general simulation
and examples from the manual.
 Anyway, please let me know in the next few days
if you are interested so we can make a good deal.
Dwight