VCF Europa Update

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu Mar 9 01:23:30 2000

>I've certainly heard people say that there's a real barrier between about
>7 WPM and about 10 WPM. Sure fits my experience. As I said, at the

I was willing to learn to touchtype, scared the heck out of my first
employer to find out his new highly paid software guy was hunting and
pecking with two fingers, but I refuse to become a human uart. Ten minutes
after the first KIM-1 was available morse code lost its charm for me, and I
have been scratching my head ever since wondering at people who haven't
seen the light. ;)