languages

From: Chris Cureau <cureau_at_pcstarnet.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 13:18:08 2000

Not to be contrary, but...

My father is a teacher at a high school in my home town. The school says
they don't have the funding to buy textbooks for the classes they are asking
him to teach -- he's got to make it up on his own lessons. He hasn't had his
own classroom in three years. All his class preparation, test development
and grading, lesson plans and the like get done at home because he's got no
other place to do them and no time while at school. For a while he was also
teaching microbiology at the community college to make ends meet.

It's not all hot tubs and golf... :-)

Cheers,
Chris