HP 2000 TSB question

From: Jay West <west_at_tseinc.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 09:47:06 2000

I finally finished testing out all the memory boards in my two HP2100's. I
was getting misleading results for a long time due to my lack of
understanding of the way the memory subsystem operates - it has to be tested
in a very specific non-intuitive (and undocumented) way. Turns out I have
four bad boards; three 8K SSA core stacks and one 16K ID board.

These two systems ran HP2000 Access TSB, and had 32K each. My question is
(before I spend time hunting down replacement boards) does anyone know what
the memory requirements for the main and IOP cpu's in 2000Access is? If I
can get by with less than 32K in each cpu I can forgo getting replacement
boards for the time being and perhaps run with 24/16.

Any ideas?

Jay West