Dayton Computerfest finds

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Mon Mar 13 08:33:24 2000

> > > So... does anyone out there have a Mac "null-modem" cable they'd like to
> > > get rid of?

> I've also found out that this *exact* cable (down to the icon) is used to
> connect a Newton to a Mac. Any Newt users out there (in the States, Hans ;-)
> that have a source for cables?

You're right, thats exactly the cable you need (I use one of my
Newt cables to connect a Mac via SLIP to a unix box to jump via
LAN into a second linux box acting as ISDN router :).

Since these cables are scary rare, I'd apreciate any reasonable
priced source - so, Ethan, if you go for an order, I'd like
to participate.

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa am 29./30. April 2000 in Muenchen
http://www.vintage.org/vcfe