Dayton Computerfest finds

From: Ethan Dicks <ethan_dicks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 22:04:01 2000

--- Aaron Christopher Finney <af-list_at_wfi-inc.com> wrote:
> No extra cable...but I do have the RS422 standard pinout handy...

I've got the pinout of the camera from the Apple tech support web site.
What I was confused about is what signals get wired to what signals for
RS-422. I've been making RS-232 cables for 10 years, but without a cable
diagram, I've never made a Mac cable.

> On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Ethan Dicks wrote:
>
> > So... does anyone out there have a Mac "null-modem" cable they'd like to
> > get rid of?

I've also found out that this *exact* cable (down to the icon) is used to
connect a Newton to a Mac. Any Newt users out there (in the States, Hans ;-)
that have a source for cables?

=====
Even though my old e-mail address is no longer going to
vanish, please note my new public address: erd_at_iname.com

The original webpage address is still going away. The
permanent home is: http://penguincentral.com/

See http://ohio.voyager.net/ for details.