Dynamic Ip address

From: Technoid_at_cheta.net <(Technoid_at_cheta.net)>
Date: Mon Mar 13 17:55:07 2000

Before I attempt a REX script on my Warp 3 proxy server I thought I would
ask the group.

I would like my proxy server to post it's IP address to the group via mail
or to my homepage so that folks can allways get in if the machine is up.

The platform is OS/2 Warp, RedHat Linux sometimes, and AOS/VS II on the
Eclipse mini. I won't put a Windows machine on the net just to do this
and am not sure it would work anyway since the spoofing router is running
on a Warp machine.

Jeffrey S. Worley
Technical Services
Bits & Bytes Computer Services Inc.
1979B Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803
828-684-8953 - voice 0900-1700 five days
828-687-9284 - 24hr fax
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Technoid_at_Cheta.net