IP Address for Data General Acess

From: Technoid_at_cheta.net <(Technoid_at_cheta.net)>
Date: Mon Mar 13 17:11:03 2000

My IP address has changed yet again and will continue to do so. Access
will be hit or miss depending on whether my server is online etc.

The present address is 205.138.39.202

Password is

xcart

then telnet to 192.168.0.25 which is the Data General Machine

your login is

OP

password is

CHRISSY

Have fun and BE NICE I have full backups but that is no excuse to trash
the machine. Also, if you feel like it, see if you can get SENDMAIL
working out to the internet.... Just wishing. I will eventually solve it.
It is a name resolution issue.

There are two FAQs on AOS/VS in the root of the drive. Type DIR : to get
to the root then use the type command to display the files. Please send a
message to the main console when you log on to the machine or an e-mail to
me. You can SENDMAIL OP or you can use "SEND _at_con0 message text here"
without the quotes to 'instant message' the main console. Thanks and let
me know what you think and how I can improve things.

You must issue a SUPERUSER ON command or some things may not be visible to
you.

Jeffrey S. Worley
Technical Services
Bits & Bytes Computer Services Inc.
1979B Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803
828-684-8953 - voice 0900-1700 five days
828-687-9284 - 24hr fax
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Technoid_at_Cheta.net