PDP-11 Emulator Question

From: Jim Strickland <jim_at_calico.litterbox.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 22:38:14 2000

QNX is the OS that coems on the iOpener. Its a small modular graphical OS
that you can boot from a 1.44 meg floppy.

BeOS is a somewhat larger OS - it's very unix like with an integrated GUI
and a modern C++ API.

QNX is designed mostly for the embedded market. BeOS is more a desktop OS,
although there is a light version of it that is designed to compete in the
Internet Applience market.

for QNX info, hit www.qnx.com
for BeOS info, hit www.be.com

--
Jim Strickland
jim_at_DIESPAMMERSCUMcalico.litterbox.com