PDP-11 Emulator Question

From: Aaron Christopher Finney <af-list_at_wfi-inc.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 22:44:03 2000

BeOS 4.5 is a commercial product, $69.95 I believe. BeOS 5.0 will be
freely downloadable, supposedly by the end of the month. You can get some
more info at www.be.com.

QNX is a commercial product (products) which is a microkernel
posix-compliant system. It's really designed for embedded devices; the
only pricing I've seen shows that the development kits run in the $4K
range for Photon and around $2K for QNX4. They offer a freely-downloadable
system on their website that fits on a floppy; a full windowed interface,
tcp, web-browser - and downloadable module additions on their website.
Pretty cool...

Aaron