PDP-11 Emulator Question

From: Ethan Dicks <ethan_dicks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 00:51:27 2000

--- Peter Pachla <peter.pachla_at_wintermute.org.uk> wrote:
> > A "WinChip 180" - kinda like a P-180 with extra stuff
> >onboard to implement video on the CPU....

I retract my assertion that a WinChip does some kind of integrated video.
Somewhere along the line of <$400 machines, I because misinformed/confused.

There is some form of recognized video chip on the iOpener, but it _does_
use main memory as video RAM.

-ethan

=====
Even though my old e-mail address is no longer going to
vanish, please note my new public address: erd_at_iname.com

The original webpage address is still going away. The
permanent home is: http://penguincentral.com/

See http://ohio.voyager.net/ for details.