Why etc.

From: John Wilson <wilson_at_dbit.dbit.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 16:10:45 2000

On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 01:24:34AM -0800, Mike Ford wrote:
> At this point I am sold on using them. 5 bucks for a box of a 100 (50 pair)
> at a cheapo place nearby (Harbor Freight tools).

Must be nice to be close enough to visit Harbor Freight in person, they
aren't so reliable by mail order, or at least they didn't used to be.
It took *months* to get them to ship an order...

I find the latex exam gloves are nice for desoldering too, not that they're
actually *made* to insulate you from heat, but they do buy you several extra
seconds of holding onto parts before you get burned.

John Wilson
D Bit