Why etc.

From: jpero_at_cgocable.net <(jpero_at_cgocable.net)>
Date: Tue Mar 14 12:35:01 2000

> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 01:24:34 -0800
> To: classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org
> From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: Why etc.

Hi,

> >I notice that even auto mechanics are wearing them now.
>
> At this point I am sold on using them. 5 bucks for a box of a 100 (50 pair)
> at a cheapo place nearby (Harbor Freight tools).

Vinyl gloves better, latex too flimsy but both doesn't block most
nasty chemicals and latex fall apart. Vinyl tad better with mild
chemicals, oils, grease, inks and alcohol stuff.

I think the ones is teal/bluish color (nitile sp?) is what good for
this. I see these used for epoxy, some nasty chemicals and biohazard
jobs. This are ones I'm looking for to buy, where?

Cheers,

Wizard