iOpener

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Mon Mar 20 14:13:45 2000

Do any of you fellows know of a ready/reasonable source of the 44-conductor
connectors and cables used with notebook drives? I believe the spacing of
the connector pins is 2mm. I need a limited about of this stuff and a few
of the IDC connectors to be used at each end of the cable. The adapter I
have for this drive type has a typical HD power connector on it along with
an inline pc-mount connector that would also be of interest.

Any suggestions?

Dick