iOpener

From: John Wilson <wilson_at_dbit.dbit.com>
Date: Mon Mar 20 20:25:53 2000

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 01:13:45PM -0700, Richard Erlacher wrote:
> Do any of you fellows know of a ready/reasonable source of the 44-conductor
> connectors and cables used with notebook drives? I believe the spacing of
> the connector pins is 2mm.

Digikey sells it, but it seems they're backordered on the AMP brand for
about a week, all they have is the 3M equivalent which costs 5x as much.
I just changed my order to the 3M stuff and now I'm kicking myself because
I forgot to ask whether they had the AMP version in 50 conductors, I'd be
happy to unzip the last 6 conductors and save myself $30!!! Geez.

John Wilson
D Bit