NIC-80

From: Dwight Elvey <elvey_at_hal.com>
Date: Mon Mar 20 17:41:34 2000

Hi Sam
 I was wondering if I could come up to your house
some evening this week to get the NIC-80 stuff
you have to copy. I've been playing with the
NIC-80 I have but I've run out of experiments
to do ( Not really but a 20 bit words has a lot
of combinations ). I've found all 12K of RAM.
One 4K block starts at address 0 and the rest
starts at 32K. I don't think I can wait until
Stan gets around to getting another meeting going
and I don't what to disturb you too much while
you are learning your Deutsch lessons.
Dwight